Limited Edition x MJ: Shirt jacket "Shooting-Teba" made of original Lovat-Tweed
A jacket with royal history.
The first Teba jacket was produced in London's Savile Row as a hunting jacket for King Alfonso XIII of Spain. The king gave this jacket to his friend and hunting partner, the Count of Teba, who thus gave the jacket its name. The Teba jacket was born!
The Teba jacket is a mixture between a jacket and an overshirt, which makes it casual due to its unlined shirt construction but also gains formal influences of a jacket due to its sartorial background.
Today, Justo Gimeno made the Teba jacket an icon of the Spanish wardrobe.
Limited Edition: Fabric and model curated by Michael Jondral and finished by Justo Gimeno. Only 8 jackets available!
- Justo Gimeno exclusive x MJ
- Limited Edition "Hawick"
- Shooting Teba
- Material: 100% wool - Original Donegal Tweed "Lovat - The Home of Tweed"
- Pattern: Twice Window Check
- Color: Olive green, brown, purple, saffron - Multicolor
- Lapel "Notchless"
- 2 patch pockets with pleat and buttoned flap
- 1 chest patch pocket with pleat
- 1 internal pocket to button
- Sleeves with buttoned cuffs
- 2 short side slits
- Horn buttons
Made in Zaragoza - Spain!