Terms & Conditions
§ 1 - General
JONDRAL GmbH & Co. KG
Registered in the commercial register of the district court Hannover under: HRA 200569 leads under the Internet address michaeljondral.com an online shop. All orders made via the aforementioned website, as well as deliveries and services on our part, are subject to the following terms and conditions in their version valid at the time of the order.
We do not accept conflicting or deviating conditions of the customer, unless we have agreed to their validity in writing. This applies even if we deliver the goods without reservation in the knowledge of contrary conditions of the customer.
§ 2 - Formation of a contract
1. A contract between you and the JONDRAL GmbH & Co.KG happens only with the delivery of the ordered goods to you through us. Silence or inaction on our part does not constitute a contractual statement. Once you send the order sheet ("Your contract declaration") to us, you are submitting a binding offer to wanting to conclude a contract with us. You place the order if you have entered all information during the ordering process and finally send the order form to us by pressing the button "buy now".
2. JONDRAL GmbH & Co. KG is entitled to reject an offer for its part, unfounded, in particular if there is reason to suspect that the goods purchased via our website are to be resold commercially. The sending of an order confirmation by us does not represent a contract.
§ 3 - Cancellation policy
If you are a consumer (a natural person who places the order for a purpose that can not be attributed to your commercial or self-employed professional activity), you have the right, according to law, to revoke from your contract without stating reasons within fourteen days.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last goods.
Personalized products / MTO orders cannot be exchanged. This is an order for the production of the product, so this is personalized and made individually for you. All products that are personalized and made are generally excluded from exchange.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (JONDRAL GmbH & Co. KG, Theaterstr. 13, 30159 Hannover, phone 0511/1697700, fax 0511/1697700, firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (eg one sent by post letter, fax or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached exemplary withdrawal form, which is not required though.
In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we are obliged to repay all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer) immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us.
For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return the goods (in their original state and with all the accessories included in the delivery) to us immediately or in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days.
The return costs are borne by the buyer. You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
--- Attachement exemplary cancellation sheet ---
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
JONDRAL GmbH & Co.KG
Hereby I / we ( ) revoke the contract concluded by me / us ( ) for the purchase of the following goods ( ) / the provision of the following service ( )
- Ordered on ( ) / received on ( )
- name of the consumer ( )
- address of the consumer ( )
Signature of the consumer ( ) (only when notified on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
--- End of attachment &mdash
In case of questions regarding your right of withdrawal, please contact one of our service staff:
Telephone 0511/1697700, fax 0511/1697700, shop @ michaeljondral.com
§ 4 - Important notes
1. The goods offered on michaeljondral.com are presented on the website in the form of digital photographs based on the actual existing goods. Minor deviations between presentation and reality do not represent a defect of the ordered goods.
2. We would like to point out that the products presented on michaeljondral.com may no longer be available or may be available at the time of the visit to the website, and the prices may have changed accordingly. The indicated prices are shown in Euro including VAT and excluding shipping costs.
3. JONDRAL GmbH & Co.KG is entitled to provide partial deliveries.
§ 5 - Storage of the contract body
Your order data will be stored by us. You will receive an order confirmation including the specified data by e-mail, which you can print out via your account.
§ 6 - Delivery & Shipping
1. Michael Jondral ships its products within Germany via UPS Standard, UPS Express and DHL (Premium). Pick up in-store is possible as well. The transport risk lies with the shipper. For shipments to all other countries, delivery is made exclusively via UPS Standard, UPS Express or DHL Premium.
2. The merchandise is ready for shipment no later than on the day following your order. Unless otherwise agreed with you, delivery occurs from the warehouse within 1-5 working days (see below list) to the delivery address you have specified, depending upon the selection of the shipping type and the point of delivery. Due to unforeseen events, e.g. strike, there may be delays in delivery in exceptional cases.
3. Shipping Costs:
National from 50€ value of goods: free shipping
National up to 50€ value of goods: EUR 10
International EU from 250€ value of goods: free shipping
International EU up to 249,99€: EUR 15
International NON-EU from 500,00€ value of goods: free shipping
International NON-EU up to 499,99€: EUR 25 with DHL Premium & EUR 45 with UPS Express
For partial deliveries, the shipping costs are charged only once.
4. Deliveries subjet to customs duties
The delivery time to countries subject to duty is two to four working days. We point out that we bear the costs for the door-to-door transport, the insurance of the goods and any costs for accompanying documents. Incurring import sales tax and any customs duties will be charged separately to the recipient by the supplier company (DHL). Please note that you may have to pay foreign bank charges. For all deliveries to third countries, the prices quoted are net prices.
§ 7 - Payment, Delays in Payment
You have the option to choose between paypal, credit card and bank transfer (by payment in advance) when paying for your order at michaeljondral.com.
Procedure for payment by credit card:
1. You first enter your credit card details in our SSL secured payment form.
2. After successful credit card verification by the credit card company, the invoice amount is first authorized, meaning reserved on your credit card but not yet debited.
3. The processing of your order takes place within the delivery time specified under § 6
4. The booking of the payment takes place with dispatch of the commodity.
Due to this automated process, the correctness and security of the transaction can be guaranteed.
Note: Credits from returns will be returned to your credit card.
We accept the following credit cards
- Master Card
- American Express
A right of retention as well as a right to refuse performance of the buyer are excluded in commercial transactions - with the exception of undisputed or legally established counterclaims.
§ 8 - Reservation of Ownership
We reserve the ownership of the purchased item until receipt of all payments from the customer relationship and the delivery contract. In case of the Customer's behaviour which is contrary to the terms of this contract, in particular in case of default of payment, Michael Jondral shall have the right to rescind the contract and to take back the item purchased. A revoking of supplied goods causes the withdrawal from the contract. After taking back the purchased goods, Michael Jondral shall be entitled to dispose of them and offset the proceeds derived from the disposal.
§ 9 - Customer Service
If you have any questions or would like to submit a complaint, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Team:
§ 10 - Warranty / Guarantee
The statutory provisions on rights in consumer goods sales in the country of purchase (Germany) shall apply.
§ 11 - Data Privacy
§ 12 - Copyrights
All rights to images, films and texts published on michaeljondral.com are owned by us or our partners. Any use, duplication, processing or storage without explicit consent is not permitted.
§ 13 - Liability Limitation
Customer claims for compensation are excluded. This does not apply to claims for damages of the customer resulting from injury to life, limb, health or material contractual obligations (cardinal obligations) as well as liability for other damages based on intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the provider, its legal representatives or vicarious agents.
Significant contractual obligations are those whose fulfillment is necessary to achieve the objective of the contract. In the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, the provider is only liable for the contractually typical, foreseeable damage, if this was simply caused by negligence, unless it concerns claims for damages of the customer resulting from injury to life, limb or health.
The restrictions also apply in favor of the legal representatives and vicarious agents of the provider, if claims are made directly against them.
The provisions of the Product Liability Act remain unaffected.
§ 14 - Choice of law, effectiveness, place of performance, place of jurisdiction
1. German law shall apply under exclusion of the UN Convention on the International Sale of Goods. This does not affect the mandatory provisions of the state in which the customer has his habitual residence.
2. Should one or more provisions be invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
3. Place of performance for all obligations of us is Hannover.
4. For all disputes between the parties - insofar as these are merchants - the courts responsible for Hanover shall be the exclusive place of jurisdiction.